LESS THAN ONE MONTH LEFT TO APPLY! The NAfME All-National Honor Ensembles represent the top-performing high school musicians in each state across the country. This year’s program will take place virtually, January 22-24, 2022.
Students may audition for the following ensembles:
- Concert Band – conducted by Travis Cross
- Symphony Orchestra – conducted by LaSaundra Booth
- Mixed Choir – conducted by Geoffrey Boers
- Jazz Ensemble – conducted by Todd Stoll
- Guitar Ensemble – conducted by Olga Amelkina-Vera
- Modern Band – conducted by Spencer Hale
Students and directors will have the opportunity to meet with the nation’s top music programs, conservatories, and universities at NAfME’s fifth-annual All-National Honor Ensembles College Fair. Students may also participate in mock auditions led by the U.S. Army Bands and U.S. Marine Corps Music Program.
The deadline to apply is Wednesday, September 15, 2021, at 11:59 PM eastern daylight time. To learn more, visit nafme.org/ANHE.
If you have any questions, please contact HonorEnsembles@nafme.org.